Which business or individual do you think has made a difference in Bungay?
Who do you think has met at least one of the following criteria:
- Contributed to the ‘feelgood’ factor in Bungay in any way?
- Made any aspect of Bungay a more welcoming place?
- Increased awareness of Bungay?
- Contributed to Bungay’s local economy in any way?
- Worked in any way to improve Bungay’s community spirit?
- Served as a role model and source of inspiration in the community?
Nominations are now open for the 2023 Lucy Robertson Walker Make a Difference Award.
This Award honours the memory of Lucy Walker who really ‘made a difference’ in her short time in the town and her selfless and compassionate approach gained her the respect and love of all who knew her. It is administered by an independent team of people who worked with Lucy on many of the projects Lucy was passionate about.
- The Award is to recognise residents, organisations or businesses living, trading or working in Bungay who you think Make a Difference in Bungay.
- The Award will be presented at the annual Bungay Business Meet Up at the Fisher Theatre in February each year.
- The Award will include a cash prize of £500 for the winner(s)!
Nominations will be reviewed by the Judging Panel which will include the Award Administrators, an additional member from BEBA (Bungay Events & Business Association) and an independent person nominated by the Administrators.
INDIVIDUALS ARE PERMITTED TO NOMINATE THEMSELVES
If you would like to nominate someone to receive the inaugural award in February 2024, please download this form and return your completed nomination by Saturday 20th January 2024.
Please return your completed form at any time before Saturday 20th November to:
Interiors @ No. 11, 30 Earsham St, Bungay NR35 1AQ,
or Bungay Library, Wharton St, Bungay NR35 1EL
Or by emailing it to: